With 100 percent uptime and remote manageability, the Tacitine BA2100 Prime Quad 100 Link Load Balancer addresses customer IT needs for link load balancing, smooth failover between the private cloud, and alternate Internet connection with 2x scalability. BA2100 supports load balancing algorithms such as round-robin, weighted round-robin, least connection, hash IP, and application optimization modules such as compression, caching connection multiplexing, and TCP optimization, as well as application optimization modules such as compression, caching connection multiplexing, and TCP optimization. Layer 2 to Layer 7 are supported by the BA2100. The built-in logs and detailed reports on every specified function of the Tacitine LLB make the BA2100 Prime more than just an LLB box. Instead, it is informative, proactive with Link monitoring, simple to use, and gives you comprehensive network control. The Prime Series includes bandwidth manager features for individual user control on both wired and wireless networks, in addition to LLB functions. For auto-failover and link load balancing, the Prime Series supports 3G/4G dongles and hotspots, as well as numerous wired internet connections. The BA2100 Prime Series is a rack-mountable, adaptable, scalable, and resilient system.
- Connection to a number of LANs and WANs.
- A Load Balancer with a Link is a device that balances the load on a computer.
- Static routing fails on its own.
- Dynamic Routing with Hairpins Routing Multicast IP Pass-through Routing BGP Routing Multicast Hairpin Routing.
- BGP Routing Internal DNS routing multicast.
- SPI Firewall Routing in a Domain
- SNAT, DNAT, PAT.
- Excellent Customer Service.
- Remote Syslog/DDNS/SNMP access.
- Bandwidth manager.
- Terrorism Analyzer.
- Logs and reports are pre-installed.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.