Sangoma PBX 60 Phone System is a free phone system by Sangoma. The FreePBX appliance is a high-performance, purpose-built PBX solution. This equipment, which comes with the FreePBX Distro, is suitable for companies who want to get more out of their PBX. FreePBX is utilised on a daily basis by everyone from huge enterprises to small businesses, with millions of deployments worldwide. Businesses have been able to develop while keeping communication expenses down by utilising the power of FreePBX. The FreePBX Distro has simplified the process of deploying, configuring, and using a PBX system. With an easy-to-use GUI, getting started is simple (Graphical User Interface).
Sangoma’s FreePBX Phone System 60 is a feature-rich and cost-effective small business communications solution that supports advanced VoIP capabilities and applications such as unified communications, IP trunking, and more. For small businesses, choose from over 25 generic and mission-specific modules à la carte.
Features of Sangoma Free PBX 60
- This product is ideal for branch or small office deployments.
- Supports up to 60 users or 30 concurrent calls.
- Cost-effective – works with FreePBX software and saves money on IP services.
- With an intuitive web-based GUI, it is simple to deploy and manage.
- IP, ISDN trunks, and analog lines are all supported.
- You can use almost any IP phone set or soft client.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.