Connecting your desk phone to your mobile device expands your communications solution, allowing you to stay in touch with your business and residential accounts while working remotely or traveling. Grandstream Wave Lite is a free softphone that completely transforms a user’s workflow. It supports up to 6 SIP accounts and essential call control features such as 6-way voice conferencing, 24 virtual BLF keys, 2-way video calls, and much more. Wave Lite can also be integrated with IP PBXs (such as Grandstream’s UCM6200 or UCM6510 IP PBXs) for even more powerful network utilization.
Wave Lite is a free softphone application that allows users to connect to their SIP accounts from any location on the planet. To increase mobility and stay connected to critical communications, use any AndroidTM or iOS device.
- G.711/a, G.722 (HD-audio), G.726-32, G.729, GSM, iLBC, Opus, and Speex codecs are supported.
- SIP over TLS and 128/256-bit SRTP are among the security features.
- Up to a 6-way audio conference and 24 virtual BLF keys are available.
- Supports up to six SIP accounts.
- Native mobile device integration, including contact, call history, and ringtones.
- IP PBX integration, BLF, call transfer/pickup, call recording with UCM, and LDAP are among the enterprise features.
- Call forwarding is automated based on time and location rules.
- Full integration with Grandstream’s UCM IP PBX series, including the generation of QR codes for automatic provisioning.
- Switching voice channels between Bluetooth, earphones, speakerphones, and 3.5mm headset.
- Supports two-way video calls using SIP and the H.264 video codec.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.