GSurf Pro V2 supports remote viewing, control, and recording from anywhere on the Internet or within a corporate network. GSurf Pro V2 by Grandstream is a free Video Management Software (VMS). It is compatible with up to 72 Grandstream cameras and encoder/decoders and offers PC-based video recording, indexing, searching, and video storage management. GSurf Pro V2 provides device control/management, video recording, and alarm events in a single package. GSurf Pro V2 allows you to watch, search, and record up to 72 cameras at once, as well as manage recordings locally or remotely via the Client/Server architecture. When paired with Grandstream IP surveillance equipment and third-party sensors, GSUrf Pro V2 becomes a full solution with extensive features and an easy-to-use interface.
- Client/Server architecture with e-Map compatibility.
- The Transmit Server enables multiple users to view the same live video from different locations.
- Video can be downloaded and replayed remotely using a File Sharing Server.
- Pre-programmed patrol to pre-defined positions.
- Support for multiple languages (English, Chinese, Russian, French, Spanish, Portuguese).
- Support for multi-screen displays with manual or automatic patrol viewing.
- To save bandwidth, configure dual streams for local and remote display.
- Primary stream recording for various cameras can be scheduled or triggered by an alarm.
- Simple upkeep with import/export configuration, user, and log management.
- Alarm DO/DI configuration in bulk.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.