The GDMS provides a centralized interface for provisioning, managing, monitoring, and troubleshooting Grandstream products, such as device management, account management, device configuration, firmware upgrades, device monitoring, intelligent alarm, and statistical analysis, for individual or batches of devices by site, group, and model.
This powerful cloud management platform adds robust security features to protect enterprise networks, such as end-to-end bank-grade TLS encryption, two-factor login authentication for data security, two-way certificate verification, and encryption of all device information. GDMS is ideal for enterprises, service providers, and multi-site businesses because it provides centralized, secure, and zero-touch management for Grandstream endpoints, allowing them to easily deploy and manage large networks of Grandstream solutions.
- Provides device, account, and firmware configuration, management, and monitoring.
- Device and network monitoring in real-time; analytical system reports.
- Configure and manage a large number of devices categorized by sites, groups, and models.
- TLS and two-way certificate verification are included in the enterprise-grade security.
- Notifications that can be customized, intelligent alarms, and automatic troubleshooting.
- Intelligent troubleshooting detects problems and generates diagnostic reports automatically.
- To ensure the security of your data, use two-factor login authentication.
- Grandstream Auto Provisioning Service (GAPS) will continue to exist as a legacy solution for Grandstream
- products and users who are not yet ready to update their current devices’ firmware to support GDMS.
- GDMS will be used in new products.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.