The Flyingvoice HP200 is a wired headset designed for office use and call centre operators. Because of its light weight, fashionable design, comfortable sponge cushion, adjustable headband, and microphone boom, it is simple to use.
The Flyingvoice HP200 phone can easily connect to Flyingvoice P2X series phones and can answer or hang up calls using the wire-controlled key, making the call more flexible and efficient.
- Control with a Single Touch: Through wired-control buttons, one-touch answering/hanging up and adjusting call volume are possible, making call management simple.
- Headset configuration : with ultra-light foam ear cushions, adjustable headband, and microphone. The extremely lightweight design allows for all-day wear without discomfort.
- Connectivity that is Plug-and-Play Flexible : Adopt a direct crystal connection (RJ9), which requires no driver installation and is plug-and-play. Perfect match for the P2X series of IP phones, allowing for simple one-touch off hook control.
- Compatible with Flyingvoice P2X phones
- Directly connected to RJ9 for increased reliability One-button control of on-off hook \s•
- Noise-cancelling microphone effectively reduces intense call interference Adjustable headband for wearing convenience
- 320° rotatable microphone boom
- No need to install drivers
- Ultra-lightweight, making it comfortable for operators to wear for extended periods of time Earmuffs that rotate 360 degrees for a perfect fit
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours