Online Learning Revamped Post COVID
There was a time when people were quite reluctant to take up online learning classes and preferred classroom training for multiple reasons. One common reason behind the reluctance was that the pupils were not confident about completing a course without a traditional classroom setup. Also, the online and distant courses were not given so much importance by the recruiters, which was not such a widely accepted career opportunity as compared to the classroom education system. However, post the COVID fiasco, the entire education system is seeing a massive transformation. The pandemic has forced us to do social distancing, and hence online education portals have gained popularity of late. Perceptual information is promoted through online teaching. Online education has been given more acceptance, and even it is receiving more support from the government. Previously Indian universities were not allowed to offer more than 20 percent of the degree online. However, currently, the Indian government is allowing universities to provide fully online degrees to students.
Online courses have a lot of advantages over classroom-led learning. Let’s look into some of the benefits that online courses offer:
- It helps in the efficient management of time. This is extremely beneficial for busy students to juggle between different tutorials. Now, you can save time commuting to classes, and you can use the same time to learn something new
- It is cost-effective. Classroom learning is costlier as compared to online training. In addition to the course fee, many institutions charge for miscellaneous expenses that are not related to the studies.
- Students can do this training at their own pace and need not spend 9-10 hours of classes regularly.
- The logistics are beneficial and can be used effectively. Also, online notes are easy to store in the computer’s memory.
To keep up with the increasing demand, online portals have introduced new techniques to their teaching methodologies so that students can obtain better results quickly. Let’s look into how the online portals are implementing the upcoming technologies to develop further:
- Artificial intelligence has helped online education in several ways.AI facilitating personalized learning, and you can choose your course material depending on your interest. The strength and weaknesses of the student can be monitored through AI.
- A real-world classroom-like environment can be created through augmented reality, and it helps to catch students’ attention. It also helps the students to learn abstract and complex concepts. Augmented reality apps are getting increasingly popular with online instructors.
- The global network is created through the Internet of Things (IoT). This helps to interact with other pupils worldwide.
- The custom e-learning development, the courses can be created and assigned to students without any hassle.
- Mobile learning and virtual and remote laboratories are also becoming popular
- 3D printing technology has enabled learners to take 3D printouts, and it can help them to comprehend 3D structures easily.
- Previously online classes used to be boring and monotonous, but the introduction of the above technologies has made online training more fun and interactive.
With AcmaTel Online Classes solutions, we help in effective collaboration through our web conference solution. This facilitates video conferencing sessions between students and teachers. We help in seamless collaboration and sharing of information. We understand that students’ knowledge is vital; hence we provide end-end encryption for security. Our software solutions have multi-device operability and enable WebRTC audio. At AcmaTel, we aim to offer superior quality and cost-effective solutions to cater to your varying requirements. For us, quality is the topmost priority, and our dedicated customer support team helps you with any queries or concerns. Hence use our solutions in your learning portals to see a vast transformation.
Do you wish to discuss your project with our Solution architects?
If you have got any learning solutions requirements that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.
Amit Singh - Founder & CEO
Amit has over two decades of expertise in product development, team building and scaling, and leading software architecture and operations. Amit had firsthand experience with IT pain and frustration while running his prior business and was determined to solve it with ACMA. In developing solutions, he is steadfastly dedicated to establishing a culture based on diversity, inclusion, and ethics. He promotes critical thinking from all walks of life and viewpoints.
Let’s Discuss Your Project
Get free consultation and Reinvent your business with Right Digital Tools & Solutions.