Keyword Spotting Makes Telephony Easy
- Feb 3, 2014
- 1276 Views
A specific word or phrase gets searched using the keyword spotting application from an entire audio clip. Certain areas or segments where there was an occurrence of the word that you are looking for will get highlighted.
The first step is to open the audio clip that has the occurrence of the word or phrase that you need and use the keyword spotting API. Use the following simple process explanation to understand how this application works:
- Feed in the phrase or keyword you need to search for in the audio clip.
- Click on the search button.
- An algorithmic program will be run by the application and as a result, there is an output.
- You will notice the places in which you will find the specific word or phrase you are looking for or you will find a “No Result” message if there is no occurrence of the word or phrase.
This application is the simplest and fastest way to look for phrases and words. This solution can be utilized in many ways. The following are a few cases of the keyword-spotting application.
- To find a product name in the conversation
- To find a person’s name in the conversation
- To find proof in an argument
- To find an important part of the conversation where we only remember a keyword.
Key benefits of keyword spotting solution:
- An entire speech need not be converted into text for a word search.
- A lot of servers or system processing can be saved.
- You don’t need to listen to entire conversations for a word or phrase search.
- In the case of customer care service centers quality of service can be ensured.
- And many more
Amit Singh - Founder & CEO
Amit has over two decades of expertise in product development, team building and scaling, and leading software architecture and operations. Amit had firsthand experience with IT pain and frustration while running his prior business and was determined to solve it with ACMA. In developing solutions, he is steadfastly dedicated to establishing a culture based on diversity, inclusion, and ethics. He promotes critical thinking from all walks of life and viewpoints.
Let’s Discuss Your Project
Get free consultation and Reinvent your business with Right Digital Tools & Solutions.