Discover Missed Call Solution and its Features and Advantages
A missed call solution occurs when a phone call is disconnected before it is answered. It’s critical to understand that a missed call is not the same as a missed call service or a missed call solution.
With a cloud-based missed call solution, you can track calls, record caller responses, and follow up with an automated message.
Using this solution, reserve a table at a restaurant or make a doctor’s appointment. Businesses can leverage missed call solutions while also comprehensively understanding their campaigns by combining cloud features such as IVR, call records, and auto-attendant.
What is the procedure for using the missed call solution?
Missed call solutions are an essential feature of cloud telephony—dial toll-free numbers (1800 numbers) or virtual numbers to access the service. The call is disconnected the moment it reaches the missed call number. In this situation, using an IVR to record caller responses can be highly beneficial.
Businesses can gain valuable insights into their customers by using cloud-based call recordings. They can conduct polls, surveys, and other research strategies using a missed call number and adjust their business decisions accordingly.
This solution includes a user-friendly portal through which marketers can access detailed reports and track how many callers responded and hung up at the IVR.
It can be used by a business to inquire about an upcoming product or service. Customers can respond by dialling a specific number and selecting “interested” or “not interested” from the IVR using their keypads.
What are some effective methods for developing a Missed Call campaign?
The first step in creating a successful missed call campaign is to select a suitable number, which can be toll-free (1800) or a regular virtual number. You can get creative from here!
Market this number creatively via online and offline channels such as pamphlets, social media, and newspaper ads. Many of your customers will contact you after the marketing, and you can use an auto-notification service to get a follow-up with a link to the website.
The primary benefit of missed call solutions is generating leads at a lower cost.
A missed call solution is a quick and low-cost way to generate leads and gather valuable customer information. Each missed call brings with it a new set of possibilities! You can handle time-consuming tasks like organizing quick polls and engaging customer surveys using missed call solutions. It includes a plethora of useful features.
- Run Multiple Campaigns at the Same Time: With the power of cloud-based missed call solutions, you can run multiple campaigns and cater to multiple marketing objectives. You can run and track these campaigns using a user-friendly online portal.
- Unlimited Channels: With cloud telephony, you can receive swarms of missed calls simultaneously without missing a beat. Furthermore, because you are more accessible to your customers, your company will handle more calls with unlimited channels.
- In-depth Campaign Analysis: With robust campaign analytics and missed call solutions, you’ll stay on top of the latest trends in your industry. You will also receive scheduled emails at your registered email address, allowing you to improve your campaigns continuously.
- SMS Alerts: Increase the effectiveness of your follow-up strategy by using instant SMS alerts and missed call solutions. They also assist you in developing better recall factors for your campaigns, and these SMS updates also notify you of any missed calls.
- IVR with Missed Calls: To make campaigns more interactive, use an intelligent IVR system and missed call solutions. It enables you to establish stronger bonds with each caller by acknowledging them with a pleasant greeting.
The Advantages of the Missed Call Solution Increase Market Reach
There’s no denying that a missed call solution is a fantastic way to expand your market reach because potential customers are more likely to engage through this free channel. Missed call services have a broader reach because most people carry their phones with them everywhere they go. This method also saves time because all they have to do after calling you is wait for a ring or two.
- Expand Lead Generation:- Missed call solutions guarantee faster potential lead acquisition by obtaining prospect details in real-time for interaction. Missed call solutions allow you to capture leads no matter where you are. You can save caller information in specific databases for several campaigns and use this data to convert them into potential customers. Furthermore, the conversion rate of users who connect through these advertisements is high.
- Availability on-demand:- Customers can contact your company’s agents at any time thanks to the user-friendliness of the missed call solution. It gives them even more reasons to choose you over your rivals.
- Individualized Strategy:- The service lets you personalize your branding pitch by communicating with customers in their native language. To personalize interactions, create automated responses and SMS messages in their native language.
- Real-Time Data Collection Capability:- When a customer leaves a voicemail message, the cloud servers automatically save and update the CRM data. It also updates while preserving vital consumer data at no extra cost to your company.
Missed call solutions may be an important service for your company’s success. After all, if a customer wants to subscribe to your services, it eliminates the need to fill out lengthy forms, and they only need to make a missed call!
Bonus Points for Outstanding Customer Service
Missed phone calls are not at all inconvenient! They toy with the idea that people will opt in on their own time and for their benefit. And such customers, or rather potential customers, will almost certainly be easier to work with because they have already expressed an interest in hearing from you. In addition, the solution provides full connectivity.
Customers can benefit from a low-cost solution.
Missed call solutions are cost-effective for both your company and your customers. You could get a significant return on investment with just a few coins, and your clients will appreciate you for allowing them to save money. Customers have no excuses now that missed call services are available to prevent them from contacting you or your staff.
The benefits of missed call services are obvious, which is why they remain a popular and reliable method of contacting clients. Missed call solutions are essential for any company that wants to keep track of its customers. With today’s contact centre software, the procedure has become even more frictionless, with notifications sent via integrated channels, allowing for greater accessibility.
With these facts and benefits in mind, you’ll be eager to get started on a solution for your business. Missed Call Service is very popular in India among large and small businesses. High market reach, easy business expansion, automated messages, low cost, easy integration with other solutions, and so on are important features that drive many businesses to use Missed Call Service in India.
Service delivery is made easier by real-time alerts and immediate response. The service is used in banking, finance, and the media industry to attract more viewers through voting campaigns, generating donations, political campaigns, e-commerce, etc. Acmatel is a leading Missed Call Solution service provider in India, and it offers a cloud-based contact centre with IVR services. The cloud technology with Missed Call Service has aided in providing quality service to targeted customers and attracting more potential customers. It is a simple, inexpensive, and effective means of communication.
Amit Singh - Founder & CEO
Amit has over two decades of expertise in product development, team building and scaling, and leading software architecture and operations. Amit had firsthand experience with IT pain and frustration while running his prior business and was determined to solve it with ACMA. In developing solutions, he is steadfastly dedicated to establishing a culture based on diversity, inclusion, and ethics. He promotes critical thinking from all walks of life and viewpoints.
Let’s Discuss Your Project
Get free consultation and Reinvent your business with Right Digital Tools & Solutions.