- Code - ACMT203269
Mumbai , Maharashtra
Flutter Developer Jobs
- Code - ACMT202269
Mira Road , Mumbai , Maharashtra
Looking for Flutter Developer Jobs? This opportunity may be for you if you are an experienced mobile developer who is familiar with Google’s latest brainchild, Flutter, and want to stay at the forefront of mobile and cloud technology.
- Participating in the overall design of the platform architecture using Flutter, Dart, REST, and pub-sub middle-ware connectivity
- Developing new screens and components using Dart
- Occasionally integrating native platform functionalities (iOS and Android) into the cross-platform code-base
- Sharing progress and issues on Agile/Scrum team dynamics
- Liaising with management, client, and beta users
Full-time (40- 48 hours/week) applicants only ! This is not suitable as a side gig.
We are looking for a professional and enthusiastic Flutter/Dart Developer who can:
- 2 to 3 years of experience as a mobile, web, or full-stack developer
- At least 2 years of experience with the Flutter framework and tool-chain, as well as the Dart language
- Familiarity with mobile UX design and Interaction Design principles
- A solid understanding of object-oriented programming principles and design patterns
- Experience with unit testing, CI/CD, and mobile build tools
The ability to grasp software requirements, problem-solve, deliver, and test quality code with minimal supervision.
- Experience in collaborative development in distributed teams.
One or more of the following characteristics is highly desirable:
- Server-side Dart (for example, Conduit), memory management, cross-isolate connectivity, and so on.
- Native Android and iOS development
- Relational databases (e.g. Postgres) and SQL, document databases (e.g. Mongo)
- Messaging middle-ware (e.g. RabbitMQ, Kafka).
Note:- Entry-level candidates are welcome to apply for an internship opportunity. This internship program spans a duration of 6 months, with the potential for successful candidates to transition into a full-time position for a subsequent period of 18 months.